Arabian sea

Arabian sea

April 27, 2011

Vet school

So, I finally got around to putting these pictures up. I took so many with the intent of finally updating this blog. . . then about 2.5 weeks went by. Now, I have easter to post also (those will come tomorrow, hopefully). Anyway, we had fun a couple of weeks ago at the Vet school open house. Cornell's vet school is top notch, and it was fun to go and see some of the fun things they had.


This is actually a picture of the kids in front of the green houses where Josh plants his rice. We parked in that parking lot since the Vet school is next door.


Cute babies, ready to go!

We saw pigs. . .



and chickens. . .


and cows. . .

and more pigs. . .














and more chickens. They were some of the cutest animals I've ever seen!!














The kids got to be Teddy Bear Doctors.


















and they were great at it!!


















The babies had to ride around the whole day. Though they did get to pet animals at the petting zoo area. They like just going. Stopping wasn't fun for them, but as long as the stroller was moving they were loving it!














Evan and Brayden also got their faces painted. Evan is a bunny rabbit.














Brayden got a frog. . .














and a heart.














I had to throw this cheesy picture in. She is so cute and funny. People who babysit her always say, "she is such a character!" I always agree. She sure is!!

1 comment:

Jill Campbell said...

So, when I saw the title "Vet school," I thought Josh was pulling a Ty and totally changing his career plans in the middle of things. :) I was relieved to see he's still planting rice! ;) Your kids are so adorable, by the way. Seriously. :)