Arabian sea

Arabian sea

October 5, 2010

Stitches, stitches, stitches

WARNING!!!! IMAGES MAY BE TO GROSS FOR SOME OF YOU! PROCEED WITH CAUTION!!





So, Sunday our internet wasn't working. Did I want to get upset that I was missing part of conference, or did I just want to re-arrange my living room and hope it was back up by the time I was done? So, I picked the later. This led to a new way to get in and out of our living room. We have to move our little couch in order to enter or leave unless you are tall enough to step over. We have babies we need to keep trapped in, so this is what we did. Anyway, there came a point later in the day when Evan was not happy with a decision that was made so he shared his opinion in an inappropriate way which led to his being sent to time out. He never made it. Next thing I hear is a crying boy. As he got up he was bleeding bad and I had to figure out where it was coming from. I found a gaping cut in the bottom of his chin and we walked straight out the door to the car and proceeded to drive the twenty-five minutes it takes to the hospital where he walked away with three stitches inside the wound, and seven outside to close it up. We were only in the ER for an hour and a half, impressive really, but he was a really good boy and was very brave. Hopefully this trend doesn't continue. . . He had stitches in his eyebrow just before he turned three, now again at age six. Will it be the end? Hopefully, but probably not.






2 comments:

http://www.TheGetchellFarmAlmanac.blogspot.com said...

oh sweetie grandma moxcey wishes she could hug away the bruises..Glad you were brave..thats my boy..just like his dad..strong and brave.

Dad/GrampaCobb/Len said...

we are happy to see that Evan is ok.Quite a scare to have that happen.sounds like he handled it well