Arabian sea

Arabian sea

February 25, 2010

Valentines Day

So, we had fun for V-Day. We had a pinata on Saturday and a great dinner on Sunday. Here are a few of our pictures and videos of that oh so special day! We do tend to make this a family holiday as there is no way we will ever get to go out and celebrate it together anytime soon. . . not to mention I find that kinda silly. I love my husband every day, why just celebrate it once a year? I enjoy making it more of a family holiday. Anyway, enough about that, here are the pictures and video.



We made this cute pinata. It was fun.
We had some friends over to help us break it open.


These are our heart pancakes we had for breakfast.


These are our valentines cookies we decorated.

This is the video of the final pinata moments. Go Josh!! :)

1 comment:

Hayley said...

Jennie--your babies are soooo precious!!!!! I love all the pics and the videos! It just gets funner and more joyous everyday-let me tell ya!!! I haven't had a day yet where I think this is the pits! :) All your kids are sooo cute!