Arabian sea
October 29, 2009
just a quick baby update
So, I have no pictures to share, but I thought I better give a quick update on the babies. It seems that with my previous "issues" (when Brayden was born, my uterus was dangerously thin), and my new diagnosis of mild preeclampsia was all my doctor needed to up the date. We don't have a specific date yet. . . right now our goal is to make it to 34 weeks. That happens to be next Friday, the 6th of November. After that I think it will be fair game. He didn't seem to want to keep me pregnant for as long as 36 weeks, so sometime between the 6th of November, and the 19th of November, these twins should be out!!!!!!!!!!! I am pretty happy about that. I recieved a series of two steroid shots the last couple of days. These shots are to help the babies lungs develop and I needed to take them at least a week before they were born. So we are all set. I just thought I should let you all know!! We are excited, scared, and anxious at all times, but I look forward to being able to stand for more than 15 minutes!! Wish me luck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Oh my goodness, that's coming up fast! I hope everything goes well for you!
good luck with everything. i am glad you are getting a little girl to.
We will pray that all will go well with delivery for mom and babies. Tom and I may be on vacation when they come, be sure to have someone (ie your Mom :) ) let us know!
I'm so excited for you guys!!! Can't wait to see pics!!!
We've been praying for these babies since day 1. I know everything will be okay. We love you all.
Good luck. It's amazing that you can get a steroid shot to help the babies lungs develop. Technology nowadays- Wow.
-Telfords
I am so proud of you for going this far and the babies for sticking it out..and josh is undoubtedly the best son anyone could ask for and am sure yours will make you as proud too.
Post a Comment