Arabian sea

Arabian sea

April 8, 2009

Easter Egg FHE

For FHE this week we colored our Easter Eggs. It was pretty fun, but really non messy as we only let the kids do stickers this year. Josh gave a lesson on the ressurection and Atonement by using this easter basket and hiding the paper eggs inside the plastic eggs for the kids to find. They had fun.






1 comment:

MerriLee said...

This is eggsactly the kind of blog I was hopping to see around Easter time. It was eggciting to see you again Jenny although it was a sad event that brought the family together. Now I once again have your blog located where I can keep up better. I so enjoyed all the photos--your two handsome redheads and hubby, love the NY scenery, I miss NY. I grew up in Hamburg, schooled in Alfred State Tech. All my family come from Chautauqua and Cattaraugus Country. Take care all. Eggsuberantly, Aunt Mary