Arabian sea

Arabian sea

September 7, 2008

Brayden in a "real" bed

Last wednesday Brayden got a "real" big boy bed.  I was very worried that my stubborn free spirited boy would have a problem staying in this bed.  He did not.  I was so proud of him!!  He has slept in it ever since and we didn't even have to put him back into the playpen to sleep at all!  He cry's to get down, but doesn't and eventually falls asleep.  He does fall out of bed about once a night, but it is really funny because he doesn't even really notice.  When we hear him fall Josh goes up to help him, and he is still mostly asleep on the floor.  He doesn't really wake up!  It is pretty cute.  He sleeps better than he has been and he sleeps longer in the morning.  We got this bed for free and couldn't believe our good luck on the quality of it.  It is a fabulous bed for our little one.  Who is now bigger than I want him to be.







This is Evan's bed.  He loves his bed also.  Because Brayden got a new bed we gave him the car sheets and I let Evan pick out new sheets for himself.  He picked Thomas the Train.  He is very happy about the whole thing also.  They are such good boys!!  I love them very, very, much!!




4 comments:

Paije said...

How fun! Isn't it great to have a little more room to stretch out?? :) Paije

Lindsey said...

Hey Jennie your kids are so cute! i wanted to invite you to my blog but dont know how to invite you let me know! lindseyfoger@yahoo.com

Coupon Person said...

Jennie-
So fun to read your blog! What a great looking family.

Bree said...

i bet they are sure excited about their new beds!