Evan's 4th Birthday came yesterday. It came to fast in my opinion, but I have fun celebrating such things, and making sure they have a splendid day, so here are a few of the many pictures that we took to commemorate the day.
This is Evan and all his presents.
This is Evan and Mom using his tool box. He really loved this present more than I anticipated.

This is the coolest balloon I have every seen. A guy named Jeremy Telford www.balloonguyentertainment.biz
This is the coolest balloon I have every seen. A guy named Jeremy Telford www.balloonguyentertainment.biz
who lives in our ward, does this for a living and is by far the best I have ever seen. You tell him what you want, and he can figure out how to do it with balloons. This is a Rocket Ship on a fuel tank with side boosters. Similar to my cake. I think the balloon actually turned out better!!!

We went to the art Museum on campus for their appreciation day. They had many activities. One activity was building things with these blocks. Evan had fun building tall buildings.

This is Evan's Rocket Ship cake that he requested. It turned out ok. I forgot a crucial element of the ship, but no one noticed. . . and no, I won't tell you what it was.
This is Evan eating his cake and ice cream.
Brayden of course enjoyed the entire day!! He was so exhausted at 2pm that he fell asleep while eating!! If you know Brayden you know that is REALLY tired! He loves having so many friends around and playing with tons of people, especially if he can be the center of it all!!
Evan had a good day, but today we are going to the Zoo as the final part of his Birthday. We will have fun and I will share those pictures later.
3 comments:
It looks like you guys had a blast. Give Evan our congratulations!
Happy bday Evan! Jennie you are an amazing cake maker! Paije
That is an amazing cake! You are so talented!
Post a Comment